Terms of Service
These Terms form a legally binding agreement between you and Guestia Limited, a company formed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales (“Guestia”).
By using our Application or Website(s) you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to use our Website in accordance with these terms, please do not use it.
- Use of this Application
- This Application and Website(s) contains information and materials which may be supplied to us by you, third parties or created by us (“Application Materials”) which we believe are useful, come from reliable sources.
- The Application and website(s) may contain content from other websites and resources.
- While we try to ensure that what we publish is correct, reputable and of high quality, we do not make any warranties or guarantees in relation to it. If we are informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Application and Website(s) we will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as we reasonably can.
- Your Use
- By using our Application and Website(s), you agree that you must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our Application and Website(s), the server on which our Application and Website(s) operate, our Platform, computer, database connected to our Website and related services such as email communications or any other data.
- We will report any breach to relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them and any other details we may have in our possession or control.
- In the event of breach of these terms, your license to use our Application and Website(s) will cease immediately and we may pursue any lawful remedy against you for breach of these Terms.
- The Application and Website(s) may not be available all the time, or operate without error. If you experience unusual or unpredictable behavior while using the Website, please feel free to report it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will look into it.
- You may link to our Application and Website(s) from a property that you own, provided that you do so in a manner which is fair and legal, and does not damage our reputation; suggest an endorsement, business connection, form of association or approval where to do so would be misleading and/ or unlawful. You will remove links to our Application and Website(s) promptly upon our request. You will not frame our Application and Website(s) by any means or method.
- Guestia does not warrant that the use of our Application and Website(s) will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- The contents of other Application and Website(s) to which we link from our Application and Website(s) are not approved of or endorsed by us. The references are intended to be useful to you, however we do not control the content on those websites. You should verify with a suitably skilled and experienced person the content published on external sites or resources. You are solely responsible for evaluating the suitability of any goods or services offered by us or by third parties via the Application and Website(s) and we will not be party to or in any way responsible for any transaction between you or any third party.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Guestia retains all intellectual property rights in Application and Website(s) Materials and any other information or documentation published on the Application and Website(s) from time to time. You will not use the Application and Website(s) Materials for any purpose other than those set out below.
- You may print and download electronic copies of Application and Website(s) for your own personal use and refer Application and Website(s) Materials to persons within your business for the purposes of acquiring our products or services.
- You will not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any Application and Website(s) Materials without our consent, given in writing.
- You will not remove, alter, cover or obstruct any copyright notices, trademark notices, watermarks, disclaimers, warnings or other notices placed on or embedded in Application and Website(s) Materials.
- You are not permitted to use our trade marks or trade names without our written permission.
- You must not use any part of the content on our Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a written license to do so from us and/ or our third party licensors, as the case may be.
- Our Liability to You
- It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional and specialist advice before taking or refraining from any action on the basis of Application and Website(s) Materials. The Application and Website(s) Materials are provided on an “as is” basis.
- You will not carry out any action, make any commitment, or provide any undertaking based on Website and Application Materials alone or you may suffer loss, damage, expense, or other consequences which could have been avoided.
- We make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Application and Website(s) is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
- You accept as a condition of your use of the Application and Website(s) that you will not make any claim or seek to be indemnified for any loss, damage, expenses or other consequences that may arise.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence or our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our Website or any content on it. We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with (1) use of or inability to use, the Application and Website(s), or (2) use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Application and Website(s).
- We will not be liable for loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue; business interruption; loss of anticipated savings; loss of business, or revenue; business interruption; loss of anticipated savings; loss of business opportunities, goodwill or reputation; or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or any other technologically harmful material which may infect you’re your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Website or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
- You will indemnify Guestia against all losses, liabilities, costs and expenses reasonably suffered or incurred by us, all damages awarded against us under any judgment by a court of competent jurisdiction and all settlements sums paid by us as a result of any settlement agreed by us arising or in connection with: (1) damage caused to our Website which may be caused by you or result from your breach of these Terms and/or your negligence, (2) infringement of our or a third party’s Intellectual Property Rights; are (3) any fines or penalties imposed by any regulatory, advertising or trading body or authority in connection with the use of the Application and Website(s) by you.
- This Agreement and any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with it shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the parties hereby irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of English Courts.